Sunday, September 28, 2008

TT Practice Day With Rhino

Things didn't start off well for the Goose. He called on the way to Miami East and said he had forgotten the map/directions of the TT. He was headed home and wanted me to have it and some other "stuff" outside so he didn't have to come in. As I handed everything to him the thought went through my mind "Did you forget anything else?".

I was debating if I was riding first or going to Krogers to pick up what I forgot yesterday. Decided to go to Krogers first, knew after I rode I wouldn't want to go. On the way home my cell rings - it is Jeff. First thought was I hope he didn't go down (he has done that is a couple of years but it is always a fear for me). Nope - he forgot his shoes and could I bring them to him.

We all know Vince doesn't like to wait, but he did with a smile (THANKS!) Goose was a little nervous riding alone with Vince - he was afraid of not hanging on. But he did and got some good coaching from Vince during the ride. Jeff was very pleased with the ride and how smoothly the vent repair at the kids house.

So even though the day started out forgetful, he had a good riding day.

No comments: