Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Full Whooosh Moon

Great day, a little chilly for me (Noose) so I once again rode my traine inside. Wasn't sure what else I was going to do. I knew Goose was heading out for his first Wednesday Night Delight ride. Should/would I show up somewhere on the route and take a few pictures? Told Goose I wouldn't be out, oh what the heck, of course I would show up :)

Beautiful full cow jumped over the moon night. What a beautiful view to finish the ride!
This was the first point I saw the guys. The rode by with the sound I love - whooosh. Everyone looked strong and smiled as they went by.


Thanks for the horns Mthd!




See T-bolt I did get a picture of you!


Goose finished strong (after dropping his chain) up the climb.
This is the 5th time outside on the bike for him - 3 of those days were in Helen. Looks like he is getting into race shape.

Thanks for giving Goose a good ride tonight.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Goose had a great " Wednesday Night Delight!! " Jeff is riding better than ever and right on course for race # 1!!

Great photo's Noose. Thanks for coming out and adding to the fun!!

The moon looked awesome tonight and a hell of a lot better than Viper's display in Ga. Oh yeah, I mean , " SWEET CHEEKS. " hahaha

Keep up the ridin' Noose!! Awesome!


:)