Monday, April 6, 2009

Helen GA AJ Style

This the story according to AJ:

Day one leaving Dayton OH - are we there yet? Oh wait 10 more minutes down the road - are we there yet? More of that question to follow. Upon arrival - wow is that our home? Then to be later called the cabinen? Upon entering he ran to all the bedrooms and baths - loved the double walk in- knew he could have lots of fun in it (which he did). Then - hey where is my friends?

Most memorable events: Uncle Craig put a plastic bag on his head. Vinnie Bear showed everyone his beeehind and my Nannie renamed him Sweet Cheeks until he farted in her face in the kitchen. Oh yeah - I farted in Uncle Craig's face.

Rick got a safety violation when he road my Nannie's bike through the cabinen with no helmet on.

Tim drive this BIG green thing (later learned it is called a van) and I wasn't allowed to ride in it.

I did get to ride in my Nannie's car sitting on the floor on a bag. I threw up in my car seat (guess mountains and I don't get a long).

Nicholas' mommy and daddy came over to our cabinen so Nicholas could play with me.

I got to play putt-putt golf and beat my PoPo (actually AJ was a sneeze away from having a hole in one!)

I had fun and didn't want to go home but was happy to see my mommy and daddy when I got home.

I slept most of the way home and didn't ask any more than 2 times if we were there yet.

The trip according to AJ.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Awesome!! A.J. was great and he's a super kid even with the farts. haha