Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wednesday Night Delight

Well it looks like the weather held out for the night, unfortunately Goose was under the weather and made a really wise decision to come home, take some meds and hit the hay early. I had told Egg earlier that if he wanted to ride trainer and was debating the issue, I would ride again with him that night. For me, thank goodness he didn't feel well enough to ride (I had ridden hard that morning).

Looks like a good group for the Delightful Ride - Egg, Big Tim, T-Bolt and Viper (Beefcakes, sweet cheeks, etc-he has gotten many names this spring!). Sounds like they had a good ride and rolled the roads up behind them with their speed.

Hopefully Goose will be out Friday night AND it looks like I will get my FIRST ride of the season outside on Friday ---- Y E A H!

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

We missed the Goose but he made the right call. Epic night and we were " Delightin'" baby!!

Viper aka Brutus Beefcake aka Ga boy is riding well. We had some fun " livin'" in the headwinds!!

SEE YA FRIDAY GOOSE!! Noose good luck with your first ride outside!! Awesome!