Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Can Ya Believe the Goose Rambled!

Goose got his bling wet tonight :(


I guess they think they will melt in the rain - but guess who was out in the rain taking their picture!

After waiting out the down pour, it came time to get off the Jeep and head out. Small group tonight - started out Egg, Rhino and Goose. Egg had written out excellent directions for me (THANKS!) I headed out to Tipp Elizabeth to catch them after the "warm-up". After many roads (which you will have to refer to Egg's blog), I saw a familiar jersey coming the opposite way - it was Diesel (which now I understand how he got his name). He pulled a U Turn and they continued on. As I pulled forward, I noticed the below ---


absolutely beautiful. I was so close - but Mom eventually wanted to head across the road. They crossed right in front of the cows (don't they know? Cows rule)

Once again Egg can tell you exactly what road this is --- I just know it is before the rollers. I was really happy with how Goose road the rollers tonight. I had the radio turned up, so I didn't hear him "goosing" --- but everyone agreed he let out a few good ones.

After he road, Goose went out for a short run, wanted to test the legs. He is thrilled how they felt after riding.





Goose wanted to make sure I blogged how much he appreciated the group tonight - everyone helped him to to what he did - you have helped prepare him for his race. Now from Noose - thanks - this was a character/confidence builder for him.



This was a triple treat for me today - I rode early (to beat the rain). I took pictures of the Cows and saw the beauty of the wildlife. What more could a person ask for?

4 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

awesome Noose. Thanks for taking pics and getting Goose out there!!

VENGA!!

Noose and Goose said...

I had a blast. Glad the night turned out to be beautiful

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

BTW,

Gearhart Rd. is where the Deer were Carla.

Noose and Goose said...

I keep saying I am going to mark the roads I take pictures on, then I forget to do it.