Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Than A Bike and Jersey

Life is more than a bike and jersey - but those two things can lead to friendship that can't be replaced. I think this year has proven that. This past January Goose and I started indoor training and had Egg and Crilli up to motivate/make fun of us. I do believe the race is won in January. Next came the trip to Helen GA when family men didn't have to indulge a 3 year old, but they did (and yes that does include Crilli and Guru). After coming home, encouragement/orders were given to Goose to ride with the Cows. He listened sometimes/other times not. At times everyone (including me) made fun of Goose - but everyone always encouraged him. People let him suck wheel when they know he is hanging for dear life, and they don't complain. Ron took time to explain my camera to me (which I am still learning) ---- get your ass back out on the bike MTHD. This makes true friendships. No, everyone doesn't see each other everyday, everyone is going opposite directions - but I truly believe a true friendship has been made.

So -- to all the Cows that have encouraged (and made of fun of) Goose - THANKS.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

We kid old Popo but we love him and he works hard!! YEAH!

Back at ya Noose. Jeff can't do it without you!!

Noose and Goose said...

LOL - I just do the laundry and sometimes cook. Show up when I know he needs to ride-that way he wan't quit.