Saturday, June 14, 2008

West Milton Triathlon

PoPo and AJ after a good race!

PoPo and I are ready to roll




Do you really think you are going to beat me?











Catch me if ya can! AJ was the youngest one running and he was not giving up.




I don't have good pictures of Goose racing, the camera was stuck somewhere between AF and MF. I think between people holding it for me, the drizzle and trying to keep it dry, I didn't discover the problem until Goose was done, but I also have a butt load of good pictures, which means it didn't take him long to finish! Results are not up, probably won't be until later tonight. River was sooooo fast - Goose cramped a little (calf muscle) on the run, but had a good ride. After the race, they had their fun run for kids. AJ had a really good run.
Now, Goose is wired (hehe) -- time to rehydrate and eat.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

saw the results. 2, 3 ,and 4th were pretty close. Hope Goose is happy!!

VENGA JEFF!

Noose and Goose said...

Not really - he didn't goose on the ride, which means he left some on the road. Said he was afraid of blowing up. But instead came home with something left.
But then again, look at the ages of those who beat him :-)