Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This week

This week hasn't really worked out as planned (well at least in my mind). Plans were for Jeff to ride from PECO on Monday. Monday morning he decided he would be better off in the water for his knees. I walked my 5+ mile loop.

Tuesday we had bounced some ideas around. I didn't want to wait until evening and then not to get to do anything so I walked after dropping AJ off at preschool. Jeff called to see if I want to walk at the Falls, which I did consider walking a 2nd time. As the day progressed, I decided if I did something else it would be an easy spin. Jeff did go out to the Falls. He said the first lap his legs were a little tight, second loop everything was working really well.

Wednesday? The "plan" is a brick for both of us. With Jeff's race on Saturday, he felt a brick would be better than a Ramble. So the plan is for him to run (me walk) and then come home and ride. If it late, we plan on riding Hillacious to save time. But of course this is all subject to change when Jeff calls today (lol)

No comments: