Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tour De Georgia

I (Noose) picked up the VeloNews today (actually it was Ezio that showed it to me). An excellent article on the Tour. It shows the stages, jerseys and what they mean - good article on Brasstown Bald. Now I will only have to ask a 1,000 questions instead of a million!

Also saw and ad for Oakley - awesome new lenses. But the cool part was the quote:

"Pain is temporary, it may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quite, however, it lasts forever." --Lance Armstrong

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Make Jeff memorize that quote for Helen Noose. It will be tough but quitting lasts forever.

REMEMBER LOOKOUT MTN JEFF!!

VENGA GOOSE!!

Noose and Goose said...

That is why I posted that quote :). Well, and for me and the wind.