Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Y" Tuesday

Jeff and I had already decided to work out at the Y Tuesday evening. So I dropped AJ off at preschool and decided to walk my 3 mile loop. About half way through I had this feeling that Jeff would call and say what a beautiful day - let's ride. My legs weren't sore, just a little tired. I finished my walk, and you guessed it, he called and wanted to know if I wanted to ride - Nope not tonight.

When he got home from work, I had dozed off watching TV. He woke me up and I could tell he wasn't sure if he wanted to workout. I was dressed and we were going (I have to admit, I really didn't want to). All in all, we had a decent workout. Hardly anybody there, but there are till a few people that insist on sitting on the bench between sets - I know they can feel you staring at them, maybe convincing them to move, but no - they just sit there. Some are really good about asking if you want to work in.

Came home and had an easy dinner and THEN I decided to show Jeff how to log onto the blogs. He left Egg a message - so look out - another computer skill for Jeff! :P

He is running in the water Wed (no ramble for him) His knee is much better, just need to get the scrapes healed. - me? hopefully a good recovery spin on the trainer.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

We'll miss Goose and hopefully he can do next week. I know it's tough on him but I have a plan for Jeff for the Ramble.

Noose and Goose said...

I don't think his knee will let him this week. He can carry his full weight now, it still has scabs and a little swollen. As Crilli said - he really needs to find a better place to run. Hopefully you will ride Sunday at Oregonia and he plans on rambling Wed.