Tuesday, May 19, 2009

At Least I Rode

AND that is about all I can say. To back up a couple of days - I rode a second time Friday afternoon (after my excellent morning ride). I knew I couldn't ride Sat or Sun so I headed out. Well, to say the least, it sucked. I didn't look at my computer when I got home, and I didn't clear it (which now I which I had). Heading out this morning I looked at the numbers. Should have just cleared it and not looked! I don't know if I was aggravated at myself, but I had a crappy ride today. I got through it and time wise it wasn't that bad, not the best either. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and the weather looks great for the week. Sunny and warm.

Goose is running tonight with the plans on riding Wed.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Every ride is a great ride Noose! Keep it up and we are all proud of ya!!

ATTACK!!

Noose and Goose said...

Thanks - today was definately better :)