Sunday, May 31, 2009

Great Week of Training

Wow - Goose had a very productive/successful week of training. His running is almost where it should be at this time of the year. His cycling is ahead of last year. He was able to get good quality miles in (both bike and running) this week. He rode on Wed with his partner for Little Miami. Even he noticed that Goose is riding and climbing better this year. He had a "duck - duck - Goosed ride on Friday night with Egg and Big Time. Guess Goose had the calls going out that night.

I was able to get in almost 100 miles for the week (a little short of my goal) but had a few changes in when I got AJ this week which make some of the rides shorter than I had hoped. The most important things was I HAD FUN :)

Sunday will bring another grueling day on the bike with Lost My Chain Gang. People have things to do this afternoon so an earlier time was settled on from our house.

I had hoped to ride today, but after a trip to After Hours, couple of injections, Dr advised me not to ride or walk today. So I sit here waiting on everyone to return (and I promised myself not to pout today because I didn't get to ride).

No comments: