Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

Monday night Goose changed his plans and decided to ride alone. As he said - just something he needed to do. He said his ride went well. He usually doesn't give much more info than that. I get the mileage, time and speed ---- no turn by turn attacking himself. He really needs to more descriptive :) Tues is a run down south, he has been there in a few weeks and then date night with me -Yeah Me? I rode mid morning today. Found a good time - no traffic or school buses. Had company today! Took my "normal" route and headed west on Fred Garland to pick up Antioch and then back to Fred Pike to go up Neal Pearson. Antioch was "fun" and I kept reminding myself not to spend all my pennies there. Hit Neal Pearson and guess what - forgot to save the pennies. When I made it to the stop sign I stopped to get a good drink (still can only get small sips while I am riding) and decided to wait and regroup with the others riding with me today - they were Mental and Physical. Did a quick regroup and finished strong for me.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Go Goose!! Can't wait for Big Tim's Ride!!

Great job Noose. Keep up the great work with your team. :)

ANTIOCH IS YOUR FRIEND!!