Friday, May 15, 2009

Sunny Skies

YEAH :) The sun is back. Goose didn't ride Wed, he had plans to ride with his partner for this weekend race. He ended up on roads that he wasn't that familiar with, but that is where his partner lives/works and it worked out better. He said he had a good ride, his partner actually didn't have to tow him around as much. Looks like they are ready for Saturday.

I am learning that Fridays are going to be my good day. Last week was awesome and today I knocked 4 minutes off my route. I guess you could call this a "no chain day" for me. Everything went right - weather was beautiful, not to warm, winds in the face coming home, but I had already knocked time off and I wasn't going to let my friend stop me!

Goose thinks he is getting in the water tonight. No Friday night ride, Egg went to Minister on Thur and rode with Rhino, Shane and Todd. Looks like he had a good ride up north :)

Saturday morning temps don't look bad, hope the rains hold off at least until the race is over!

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Great job Noose! Good luck to Goose tomorrow!!

I'll sum last night's ride with 3 words, " NO CHAIN DAY! "

Vindication baby!! :)