Thursday, May 22, 2008

Better Than Therapy!

Today was another day that looked like it would get away from me. I didn't get home as early as I had hoped and was facing the task of riding with school buses and cars. There is a time frame that I can ride and virtually have the road to myself (which I much prefer). Not riding yesterday and Goose telling me about his venture on the road with the Cows, I decided to hurry and change. Slight headache, lots of "stuff" going through my mind, I headed out. About half way I noticed my headache was gone and the "stuff" had been replaced with enjoyment. And to think people spend all this money and therapists - all they need to do is ride a bike! Bright sunny warm day - what more could one ask for? Cleared my time and MPH without looking, it didn't matter - I was happy and singing to myself (scary thought I know).

I feel bad, Goose was taking his truck to someone tonight to have a started put on and wouldn't get to do anything. He can make up for it this weekend, looks like it will be beautiful the next few days.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Awesome Noose!!

That's why I love cycling, I enjoyed my commute home to a beautiful sunset!!

Noose and Goose said...

thanks - amazing what a little fresh air and sunshine will do for the spirit!