Monday, May 12, 2008

Living

OK - thanks to Dobo I have been reading FatCyclist.com blog. I ventured there at first out of curiosity. I lost both my parents to cancer, I was the primary caretaker of both. I have also survived a round with that demon. The post from this Sunday was talking about a video they are making about their live together, their friends, etc. Jeff and I walked about our weekend - I can say this probably one of the better Mother's Day that I have had in a long time. We lived this weekend - we both trained but also did somethings out of the ordinary for us (stayed up past 9 pm on Saturday for one).

There are people who just exist each day - I don't want to do that. I want to LIVE each day. I was searching the internet today for answers on female cycling questions. One site referred me to a "Silver Shoe Club" for answers. I might be old, but I refuse to accept that cop out.

Jeff had to fix our water softener before he could ride tonight (we had a nice continuous spray of water out of one of the hoses). But he did ride, and said it was excellent. My "Wind Is My Friend" pills haven't arrived yet so I had an excellent walk today. Jeff's plans are running on Tue and I hope to get my ride in early.

3 comments:

Dobovedo said...

Liv'n is good.

Rename that water softener a 'fountain/water feature' and then you can increase the sale value of your home.

Like we do... it's not a flooded basement, it's an indoor pool!

Noose and Goose said...

lol - good idea. My first thought was hope the bikes weren't getting wet!

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

That;s the spirit Noose