Monday, May 26, 2008

Diesel's Adventure

Honor Thy Cow






Diesel's Adventure - DONE and very successful! Obviously Egg will give the blow by blow on the ride. I missed Egg's best part - giving Crilli hell on a climb (oh wait that is when I was lost). I would have loved to get that on record. The route was complicated for me, the map had route numbers but typically the road signs had the street names. Extremely nice people in the country gave me good directions to get back on course. The guys all rode awesome - only one mechanical problem and Vince not feeling up to par. I am once again impressed by the "team" work and personal accomplishments made by all. I feel extremely lucky to watch them ride.

Goose had a good time, he is out doing yard work! I am surprised he isn't polishing the bling on his bike. It was a long ride for him, but is pleased with his results. Thanks to all who cheered him on - especially at times that his face showed he wanted to quit.

4 comments:

Brian said...

Haha, no pictures...no record. It never happened, I was fine the whole time Egg was ripping up the pavement! In fact, I was eating some popcorn riding no handed.

Cereal, it was awesome to see him come out and play and put the hurt on...awesome ride brotha!

Goose - Great ride. It inspires me watching you give everything! That's what it is about!

Noose - thanks again for supporting the ride and shooting! I always enjoy your company!

Brian said...

Did you notice something strange in the picture from behind? I had my head down on the bars taking a nap, hahaha!!!

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

THANKS NOOSE.

WELL, I was on fire which 2 miles later, quickly changed to Geese calls and yelling at Crilli to slow down on the last section. hehe THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT Gang. I really appreciate it.

Crilli rode maybe 20% today. hahaa

Although lost a bit, you did great Noose. THANK YOU! Goose, one hell of a ride Brutha and we are all proud!

Noose and Goose said...

Crilli - no I didn't notice the nap - was too busy looking at the asses - oops sorry Cows. Goose has a really cute one :)

Egg - had to take multiple pics of you raising your arms - just in case you pulled a Rhino (GA).