Friday, May 9, 2008

Funny Friday

Today was a funny day - many things up in the air all day. The weather was one big if on what to do. I talked to afternoon and he decided to get in the water for more time on his legs. My first thought was to walk, but I had done that yesterday. I had an envelope of 2 hours to do something so I decided to ride. Checked the weather and dressed with what I thought was appropriate. Headed out and just reached the airport on Peters when I started to pour down rain. The other day it wasn't a big deal but the temps were warmer. Today I reached a "shady" reached a shady area and my shivering was more than I could handle, so I had to head home. OK, I didn't dress right, but I don't really have the clothes that I need. I can't wear Jeff's, so I guess we will have to break down and get what I need.

Jeff ran in the water and had a good work out. He wanted to get some good rehab for his legs tonight. Plans for him tomorrow after work is a 5 mile run and a hard bike ride. He plans on riding from PECO on Monday and needs to Ramble on Wed for his race next weekend in Sidney.

I hope to ride early and then walk, have duties at a baby shower and Mass tomorrow night.

Weather permitting we will both ride again on Sunday - after all it is my day and we can do what I want (hehe)

No comments: