Sunday, May 25, 2008

Perfect Sunday

What a beautiful day. Went to Mass this morning and saw Crilli's mom and dad - love talking to them. Shared a little about his race on saturday (but I won't go there).

Goose headed to the damn to run (safely) and had a good turn over on his legs. He is gearing up the Milton's Triathlon. After last year with his staph, he feels he wants to prove himself this year. He tried out his new helmet yesterday and said it works really well (Ezio made mention to sperm - not sure what is up with that!).

I headed out in the Sunday after church roads. Finally that dog on Peters was not out. I don't really watch my computer, but I like having it there if I want to. It wasn't working as far as time but MPH worked fine. I crested my climb faster than ever which was fun. I tend to get distracted when baby farm animals are out (and they were today). I need to stop looking!

Goose and I both worked out in the yard -- and we are both tired. Looks like lots of pasta tonight and an early bedtime for his ride tomorrow. I am looking forward to it (not with the time I have to get up!).

I started the book that wasn't free and it is a much better book. I read a little before I headed out today and it helped with the motivation!

No comments: