Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Y Monday

Goose decided we needed to get back into the groove of working out. So, we hit the Y on Monday. Normally I would be complaining about how crowded it is. Not today, instead, I will complain that not enough people were working out. Usually we have too much time in between exercises, not today. I almost prayed for someone to be on something we wanted to use just to get a short rest.

Goose had a little problem with his shoulder until he got a few sets in. Everything was "fine" after that. All in all we both had an excellent workout ----- good shoulder and back workout - better to canoe with!

Tuesday will be a walk day for me and a run day for Goose. He will try out his ankle for the first time in a few weeks. Hopefully everything is healing there.

Wednesday he plans to Ramble. I hope to get out early on my little route and should have very little traffic.

No comments: