Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Cool Down

Well it looks like May will go out chilly. The sun was out, it appeared to be warm, then Noose woke up from her dream (lol). It is May, we should be complaining that the day was a little warm for this time of the year!

After a hard racing and training weekend, Goose decided to get in the water to work out any old age that thought about creeping into his body. After fighting the elements on my bike and walking Sunday, I opted for a nice long walk.

I played the videos for Goose that MTHD had made of GA. We both had a nice chuckle watching the 2nd day video with Vince. I am sure there were other bloopers but that is the only one caught on camera.

2 comments:

Dobovedo said...

We had May weather all last month, and this is the payback.

Don't worry... we'll be bitching about how hot and humid it is before ya know it! ;-)

Noose and Goose said...

I know - I am just tired of this weather, Like you said, we will all complain how hot it is and can't wait for fall.