Sunday, May 11, 2008

Goose and Noose Spontaneous?

Anyone the knows us, we are very seldom spontaneous with our schedule. Jeff had to work saturday and then had plans to train. I planned on walking and riding early, had a shower in the afternoon and then we both were up to serve communion at Mass saturday night.

Well, somethings got done - Jeff worked, ran and rode a short very intense ride. Me - I walked and then rode. Got home and ready to leave for the shower noticed a message on the phone. Jeff had an emergency to take care of at work, so that meant a trip back to work after Mass. Not exactly on the schedule. I needed to do routine maintenance on his computer so we decided to grab dinner at Treasure Island - yummy fresh fish. During the meal, Jeff asked if we wanted to catch Craig playing with Funky G - OK but only a couple of songs - I was very tired. So we headed to Trolley Stop to surprise Craig for "only a couple of songs". Crilli also showed up for the entertainment (oh and to also watch the band). Damn - didn't know 2 songs would last until 1:30! Those songs were really long! I can't believe that we stayed the entire evening - band sound really good - had a blast watching people dance. AND, Jeff actually gave me the keys to drive home (lesson learned from Egg!)

Sunday morning I went back into the bedroom a couple of times to sure Jeff was still breathing. I won't post what time he finally got up, but I will say he had his breakfast at 11:30 (and he typically eats within 20 minutes of getting up).

We had a good time Saturday night - with the rain today, no riding for me. Jeff went to the Y to get in the water and they were closed. So he is being really nice and cleaning up our bikes.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Thanks guys. You looked like you had a great time!! AWESOME!