Wednesday, May 21, 2008

GOOSE - DON'T LET ME DOWN

Well, a little late for that statement. Goose made it through Rudy with help and then the tank turned to empty. He called from the Park a little early and said he was done. Said everyone was really riding well and he just couldn't keep up. I am glad he went out - something he needed to do. After an excellent race on Saturday and a great ride on Sunday. he did as well as he could. It is still early in the year for him. I am really glad Egg has the patience with him and keeps the motivation rolling. Goose feels like he let Egg down tonight - but there was just nothing he could do.

I planned on riding this afternoon. I have a window that I will ride by myself, and that window escaped me today with having AJ much later than planned. An emergency with his mommy made them run late - that is OK - extra time with my little guy. I ended up walking 5 miles. There is always tomorrow.

Looking forward to this weekend - looks like the weather will be nice.

BTW - MTHD brought up an interesting fact - cows have utters - bulls have balls --- why are you the Mad Cows?

4 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Goose dug deep and that's what it's about!! GO GOOSE!!

RIDE TOMORROW NOOSE!!

As for Madcow's, read what the Ramble's about on the TEAM PAGE?

Dobovedo said...

You are just now figuring out the Cow thing and the Bull thing?

I have an easier answer: Mad Bull Ramble sounds dumb.

Noose and Goose said...

Goose said he just had nothing else and felt bad.

I know how the Madcow's name came about (Keith) and yes Mad Bull sounds dumb (cause it would end up Mad Bullshit). AND yes I just thought about the utters and balls (thanks for MTHD's videos). I am a little slow!

A nice long ride is on the agenda for this afternoon.

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Ron needs to ride more and think less!! hehe