Thursday, May 29, 2008

Could Ya Ask For A Better Day?

Boy the wind gods were with me today! Goose was running after work and looking at the forecast, I decided to ride. No dogs, hardly any wind - what more could you ask for! Got stuck behind a couple of school buses (once on a road I love cause it is mostly downhill). I know why didn't I pass it, well I couldn't. Too many kids getting off on this road. Plus I can't ride that fast :)Oh well, still beat my time overall by a couple of minutes.

I think Goose's legs are feeling better today. Water therapy on Wed and a good run tonight, he should be back to "normal" by this weekend. Saturday training will be hard for him this saturday - he has to work and then a birthday party for our nephew (he is 2 weeks younger than AJ)

Hopefully the rain gods will have pity on us and stay away this weekend and we can both get a good ride in on Sunday.

No comments: