Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Ride


Egg met Goose at PECO today for a Sunday stroll in the park. Crilli was racing, Dobo had done a Century on Saturday, so it was the dynamic dual. Goose was extremely happy with the ride today , Egg gave compliments on climbing and Egg made him work today - thanks! I think GA really helped Goose, mentally and physically. This is the first time he has ridden in 1 week - he was smart, rested his legs. Saturday he said he FINALLY felt "normal". For mile by mile report, ya gotta read Egg's blog - I am not good at that.


I also headed out alone today. Anyone that really knows me realizes that it is really easy for me to get lost. Made one wrong turn but the miles ended up the same. No wind is still not my friend, BUT I put my head down and stayed with it. When it came to the one climb that I really struggle with, I just remember what Egg told the pros riding up Brasstown, Click, Click. That is what I did and I was at the top before I knew it. Am I pleased with my ride? You betcha skippy!


I really like riding with Jeff, I feel more comfortable on the rode, I don't have to watch for distractions, but today was a 10 day for me.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

AWESOME!!

Keep it up!!

Noose and Goose said...

Thanks

I don't think I had as much fun as Goose, but I loved it!