Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bday Ride

Egg emailed and called that he could come a little early to get extra saddle time in - that was great - I was glad to get the extra time in. Goose was running a little late but when he got home he was ready to roll. With the conversation I had with him while he was changing, I thought Oh no here we go again, he was going to have a bad ride. Nope, he showed up and showed us.

Egg had a gig after the ride so it needed to be short - he decided on Zoot. Yep it is short - 41 -42 minutes of a good hard workout. It is getting easier for me to stand in little chain-15. I know it is all the DVDs that he has chosen that really targets the standing. I complain about them - but appreciate him pushing Goose and I past our comfort zone to make us better.

Looking forward to Sunday's indoor TT at out house. Looks like a good crowd - will be interesting to see how people have progressed in two weeks.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Great job Team G & N. Wy to tackle the out of the saddle Noose.

Look fwd to the TT. YEAH!

Hope you had a great B-day. The B-day ride was everythign we hoped for. :)

hahahahahahahahahaha