Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brazilian Friday

Egg emailed and wanted to come a few minutes early to get more time in before Goose got home. Luckily, I was able to get home so he could. No school for AJ but Rebecca's school didn't close. So, I was definitely ready for adult conversation :)

We warmed up to Egg's TDF - watching Lance is always motivating. He choose Zoot Challenge. It has been over a year since we used that video and I had forgotten what it was. Guess we have a theme of standing and torturing Noose going on. I know it will definitely make me stronger on the road. We had fun with me not caring for the 1 minute standing followed by the seated spins. Egg had to get off his bike for a few seconds and Gooses issued a penalty - which Egg did. I forgot to stand on one rep, so I took mine also.

The sights during the video were good for the guys. I had fun making comments. Always a good workout with Egg and Goose. I think everyone had demons to ride away Friday night and we felt better when done.

Once again, food, rut beers, popo juice with fun conversation.

No comments: