Sunday, January 17, 2010

Indoor TT #2

Set the time a little earlier today. Wanted to make sure TKO could fit it into his schedule. Egg was here first, then TKO - and then the man with equipment - Guru - he is the trainer man! Big Tim was in the house and we were waiting on T-Bolt and Red Dog. Egg got a text msg from T-Bolt - he couldn't make it and we never hear from Red Dog. Not sure what happened with him.

TKO was up first, Goose second, Big Tim third, Egg (Ditch Digger) fourth, Guru fifth with me literally bringing up the rear. The guys rode awesome - crushing the numbers from the last time. Me? I survived. Not sure what happened - was slower than last time. BUT, thanks to Egg and Big Tim, we (I) have a chance to redeem myself on Feb 7th. They have signed Goose and I up to do the Team Dayton TT - Thanks guys (I think!). Time to get serious and figure out what will make me faster.

WTG Team Mad Cows - you guys rode extremely well.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

Thanks for all the great photo's and support Noose. You did a great job no matter the time. All great training and rising to new challenges. WTG NOOSE!!

You are riding great, just have fun and no pressure. Hillacious Wednesday. YEAH!!