Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good Training Day

Tuesday was a good day! Goose had a training day and got out early. He headed for his Tuesday run, saying he would join me on the trainer when he got home. I thought I would be home about 45 minutes before him, so I told him I was starting without him. Things worked out that I didn't so we stated at the same time. After his hard run he only stayed on the trainer for 21 minutes - plus he had to make a delivery close by. I stayed on the trainer and had a blast watching Lance in his early TDF days. I was able to stay on for an hour with lots of standing (getting ready for our Wednesday night torture ride).

After riding Goose called Egg about his mom - no real news - surgery had a major delay - still keeping positive thoughts for his mom.

Looking forward to our Wednesday Nite Trainer ride.

No comments: