Friday, January 22, 2010

HA HA HAAAAA

Friday night trainer ride in the books - thank heavens. Egg got here a little early so we could get a few minutes warm up before Goose got home. He announced what was on the agenda - I asked if told Goose - Yep and he said Goose was up for it. I wondered if he talked to "my" Goose!

Goose got home and changed, jumped on for a few minutes of warm up and it was time to get busy on No Slackers. This has an excellent mix of everything we need - fast spins, standing, 5k Prologue. Goose is usually making his famous sounds about 10 minutes in - tonight he hung tough and barely made any noise. The one time I could really use him to drown out the room with his calls - he doesn't. I have to admit I let out a little one, hoping nobody heard it - wrong - Egg casually mentioned it while we were eating.

It was a good ride - Egg and Goose were spinning their legs off - I was hanging on but having fun. Of course, I asked Goose if he had fun - Yep - since we were all done - which is the usual answer for him.

Dinner after was just as fun as ever. We (err me - ha ha) solved all the problems of being married which brought laughs from the guys. Talked about upcoming events and had lots of laughs. Isn't that what life is about - working hard, playing hard and laughing about it afterwards?

Sunday will be a long day on the trainer - looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

hahahahahaha

AWESOME FUNDICATION!