Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monday Grind

Wow - back to the normal grind for both of us. The alarm went off too early!!! Goose headed to work and I headed over to AJ's (which made him happy).

After getting him to school, I headed back home and got on the trainer and rode for about an hour - just easy spinning - wanted to get rid of the junk - my legs actually feel really good.

Goose headed to the Y for a workout - giving his legs another day rest (Tues he will be running with Mark outside). I surprised him - I had already built a fire (yep girls can do that also), dinner fixed and ready to eat. Off to bed where it is warm.

  • BTW - I intentionally drove Evanston this afternoon, thinking B&*ch - you're mine this summer :)

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

That's the spirit Noose. Keep it up!!

POPO, OH POPO, NO SLACKERS WEDNESDAY!! HAHAHA

Noose and Goose said...

Yeah - No Slackers - we just wont tell him :)