Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lifting the Lid

Today was the day to do that for Egg. He decided to nut up and go for it. He registered for the Team Dayton TT and showed up and put it down. WTG Egg. The results are still being posted, but at this time Egg is running 3rd overall locally - YEAH.

After his TT he came up and decided to further torture Goose and I. Coach Troy and Mt. Lemmon was awesome today. Once again he shook up the workout and had us standing through the DVD - Hills Baby - and what a Coach Troy view! I kept thinking how much longer on the Big Chain 13 - oh not to worry ----- we got to change gears - Big Chain 12 for the rest of the climb. At one point I really wanted to give up but Egg came up with some funny remarks (that can't be published - this is a family friendly site) that kept me going. Good ride - thanks to Goose and Egg I didn't give up today.

This week he will be helping us concentrate on getting ready for the next indoor TT on Sunday. I know I want to better my time and I know Goose wants to better his distance :) No famous dismounts on Sunday.

2 comments:

Craig " Egg " Carroll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig " Egg " Carroll said...

I stand corrected, 4th place as they just posted Dillngers 3rd. haha Awesome!!