Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Riding Away the Stuff

I think most are aware of what is going with Egg's mom and many have expressed thoughts, prayers and support to get through this life's trial. It looks like everything was discovered early - which is excellent. Many years ago I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer in Stage 2. I was young and probably in denial. I had a family and it was my job to take care of my family. I somehow think Egg's mom will probably be the same. She is going to have a rough road for a while but will come out strong. After all, Egg had to get his hard head and determination from somewhere - which I would say is from his parents.

Tonight's agenda was Hillacious. Egg, Goose and I rode our hearts out tonight. I think in our own little way we were helping Egg's mom through the night. We all rode hard. It was a quiet ride, which is VERY unusual - but we all had our own thoughts and agenda for tonight.

Afterward - dinner, rut beer, popo juice and good conversation. Once again, thanks Craig for an excellent workout and positive talk afterwards. You say we could do it without you - no we couldn't - we wouldn't want to.

No comments: