Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MLK Training

Since I (Noose) had the day off I had planned a long recovery spin. AJ and Rebecca had a difference idea. She wanted me to go to lunch with them and then bowling. I haven't bowled in over 30 years. I had lunch with them, but begged to just watch them bowl - AJ was having nothing of me watching. I "shoed" up and we bowled. It came back fairly quick (with the aide of the bumpers!). I actually had a great time., When I got home hopped on the bike for an hour lazy spin.

Goose did his usual Monday at the Y and lifted weights. Ran into a guy that "raced" in the past. Said he did Crankenstein (which we found) put couldn't find his Speedy Feet Triathlon he did last year. As we know, everyone can talk a big game, so who knows what he has really done.

I do have to admit Monday morning, our legs felt the TT. I didn't hurt at all after the first one - but I did this one (and I rode slower?). Oh well - 3 weeks to get our heads out of our you-know-whats and train hard.

No comments: